If you have Profiles with the deprecated deductions information, we recommend converting each deduction to the new benefits model. To turn existing deductions into the benefits model, follow these steps for each Profile:
- Navigate to the Benefits tab
- Click the ‘Add Benefit’ button and select the correct benefit type from the drop-down. The drop-down list includes the most common benefit types.
- After selecting the benefit type, enter the benefit name, amount, amount type, limit, and employer contribution information if applicable.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each deduction
- Click the heart icon to save
Once deductions are converted to benefits and saved, the benefits will be used for all calculations going forward.