Once an address is added, PaycheckCity Payroll will not let you edit it. You will have to add a new address. In this article you will learn how to:
Change a Company Work Location
You will need to add a new address, change each employee's work location. Then you can delete the old address.
1. Go to "Companies" in the left bar, then select your company
2. Click "Company Locations" in the right side
2. Click "Add company location", fill out the form then click "Add and Verify".
You won't be able to remove the old address yet if employees are linked to it. If you click Remove, you will see a list with employees that are linked to a work address
3. Click "Save changes"
4. Once a company has multiple locations, the employee's page has a "Work locations" tab. Go to each employee and update the employees' Work Location selection to the new address
5. Once no employees are linked to the old address, you can remove it
6. New payroll will now use the updated address
Change an Employee's Home Address
You will need to add a new employee address and remove the old address.
Go to "Employees" in the left bar, then select your employee
Click "Home Address" in the right side
Click "Add home address", fill out the form then click "Add and Verify"
If the other address was incorrect, you can remove it. If the employee did use that home address you can leave it and make sure the new address has the correct start date
Click "Save changes"
New payroll will use the home address with the newest start date