To run your payroll you first need to set up a payroll definition. To do this follow these steps:
- Navigate to the payroll definition page from the navigation menu on the left side. Select Payroll Definitions
- If you have any saved Payroll Definitions they will be shown here. Click the Add Payroll Definition to create a new payroll definition.
- The payroll definition entry page will appear. The payroll definition name and a company are required. Additionally, at least one employee must be selected in order to save. You have the option to select a report to print.
- Click create to create and save the payroll definition.
- After creating your payroll definition the run payroll button will be shown. Click here to use the newly created payroll definition to run your payroll.