For users on the Ultimate plan using Batch, tips can be set to display as an entry field.
- To display paid and unpaid tips click on Start and Application Settings
2. In the Batch Settings section turn on the desired tip line item
3. Paid and unpaid tips will be displayed
For Standard and Premium subscribers and calculator users, you can display tips in the hourly calculator by adding another rate.
Here are the steps:
- Click “Add Rate” under “Rates Information.”
- Enter the total amount of tips in the new pay rate field.
- Enter “1” for number of hours in the new hours field.
- This will add the total amount of tips to the gross pay field.